Comcast technicians continue to deliver free WiFi access to residents needing shelter in evacuation centers. These are the following centers offering free Comcast WiFi. To connect in the following evacuation centers, select “ComcastWiFi”, no password is needed to gain access.
- Church of Christ, 370 Sonoma Mountain Pkwy, Petaluma
- Cook Middle School, 2480 Sebastopol Road, Santa Rosa
- Petaluma Community Center, 320 North McDowell Blvd, Petaluma
- Victory Outreach Church, 4042 Sebastopol Road, Santa Rosa
- Sonoma Valley High School, 20000 Broadway, Sonoma
- Analy High School, 6950 Analy Ave, Sebastopol
- Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma
- Calvary Chapel of Petaluma, 1955 S. McDowell Blvd, Petaluma
Outside of the evacuation centers, we continue to offer free WiFi Hotspot service to everyone and not just for Xfinity customers.
Once at a hotspot, select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
XFINITY Internet customers can sign in with their username and password, and they will be automatically connected at XFINITY WiFi hotspots in the future.
Non-XFINITY Internet subscribers should visit the “Not an XFINITY Internet Customer” section on the sign-in page to get started.
Non-customers will be able to access their complimentary sessions.
For a map of XFINITY WiFi hotspots, which are located both indoors and outdoors in places such as shopping districts, parks and businesses, please visit www.xfinity.com/wifi.
# # #