During the multiple California wildfires, Comcast has the following support in place for its customers:
- In this crisis, Comcast considers it our mission and our imperative to treat customers with the utmost empathy, respect and compassion.
- During this crisis, Comcast will NOT charge fees for early termination, late fees, relocation fees or any other fees related to damaged or lost equipment.
- We have initiated special protocols for our customer service agents so they are informed and prepared to service our customers during this difficult time.
- We will work with our customers to resolve any issues they may be having as quickly and efficiently as we possibly can.
- If a customer wants to suspend Xfinity services for an extended period of time, but would like to retain use of mobile apps such as Stream TV, Connect, My Account, Xfinity Home, and more, we’ll enable them to do so and will significantly reduce their bills during this time. Customers can text APP to 266278 (COMCST) to download any of these apps.
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions for customers can be found here.
- In an effort to keep families impacted and emergency personnel connected, Comcast has opened its Xfinity WiFi hotspots for customers and non-customers as well. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots please visit: xfinity.com/wifi.
- In addition, Comcast is providing internet service to three Cal Fire facilities and two evacuation centers.